Camp Pages RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever liked role-playing? Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Harry Potter, Hunger Games fans? Role-play your own created characters on different Universes!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jazzy Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy

Drachmas : 6

Jazzy Application Empty
PostSubject: Jazzy Application   Jazzy Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 11:33 am

Username: Jazzy
Nickname: Jazz, Jasmine
Motto(for humor purposes): I'm a living thing and you're a living thing so we should hug.
Sites role-played on: CHB.org HBM.net
previous site jobs taken(optional):
Role-playing example(just to check your mad skills):
This camp was finding ways to make the forever bubbly Jasmine sad. For one, it did not help that the Ares cabin was next to hers, and her sunshine attitude conflicted with their punk-teenage-rebellion attitude. Much like a brawny teen girl she tried to give a pink daisy conflicted with her. A solid punch to the stomach left her still a little sore. Also, the lily she had planted by the lake had been picked. It made her sad, seeing the beauty she was trying to bring into the world be ended so abruptly. All was well, however, as the lily was probably given to someone who needed a pick me up. Much like Jasmine needed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Supersized McShizzle
Leo

Male Posts : 10
Drachmas : 27

Jazzy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy Application   Jazzy Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Yes, accepted! Congratulations please do be active on the chatbox, when I'm online so we could chat, or PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://campages.forumtl.com

Jazzy Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Pages RPG :: WELCOME :: STAFF MEMBER APPLICATION FORMS!!!-
Jump to: